Legal Lawyer in DELHI NCR for
UAE is non-member of the Hague Convention. All the document intended to use in United Arab Emirates required legalization not apostille which generally known as attestation or authentication
Olden days people knows only HRD delhi for the attestation now this is no more existing has been closed on 29th June 2007. Now the work has been distributed to each state Home Departments.
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers:
- What is the procedure to get a certificate attested from India?
- What is the security about you handing over the documents safely to us?
- Why is attestation of certificates necessary?
- If the certificate is laminated what will you do?
- For writing MOH /DOH Exams what certificates to be attested?
- What is the procedure of a Transfer certificate attestation, issued from India?
- I have a degree certificate, should I get it verified or attested?
- For getting job as nurse what certificates are to be attested?
- Do you have collection and Delivery services?
- How can we trust the courier people?
- If you are sending the courier service people, how will we get the receipt or proof?
- How can we check the status of our attestation through your website?
- In case you lose any certificate, then how will you manage that?
- Why there is no red seal on my document/ certificate?
- If in case the document is in India, will it be possible for you to get me the document attested?
- I want to give my certificate for attestation but my mark sheet is in India. What should I do in such a condition?
- Do you attest Saudi Embassy from India ?